Monday 6 February 2012

sublimation mugs. How do I know what ones to use?

On start please forgive me my luck of correct English. This is not my first language and all i learned is from newspapers and some friends.

  If you are like me than you probably came across many different mugs that are suitable for sublimation. But how do we known what ones are good and what ones are bad? what mug will survive dishwasher use and what one that are hand wash only? well,  we don't :) we can rely on others recommendations on forums or suppliers web sites (most of them state that they products are best any way so no much trust there :) ) or check it by our self.

Not long time ago on great sublimation uk forum (forum link) someone mentioned extreme test that can be carried in the kitchen. As we all know carrying dishwasher test every day in our dishwasher would take ages or it would become very expensive test. Then someone recommended to use similar chemicals as we use in dishwasher but in pot of boiling water! hmm. this all make me think! And not only me :) one of my friends decided to have a go with this test and boiled few different mug brands for an 1hour time in water with dishwasher tablet inside. Yes! very extreme test but hey ho!! why not ey?
Here is what happened after he took them out of boiling watter! check it out here for photos and more info: extreme mug test!

1 comment:

  1. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. the loan firm from mr lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact mr lee for an assistance of loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete

Ads Inside Post